Gp2x-f200 Presentation Video

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
The official GP2X-F200 Presentation Video has been released :)

It's here on YouTube

Share with your friends!

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
The official GP2X-F200 Presentation Video has been released :)

It's here on YouTube

Share with your friends!

Nice presentation of the F200 and the cradle system :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woot an ugly one :(
Human presentation should have been better...
Here we have only a theorical view of the F200...
We need a "hand-held" one :D
Hope to see some before its public availability...

I can't believe they're still calling MPEG-4 a codec (don't they have any idea about the amount of confusion this has caused), and what's all the rubbish about multitasking being an amazing new feature.

what woogal said...

but all in all i really enjoyed watching this. i like animated version of the logo. they should find a way to do that right when you turn it on.

haha, lame video. They tried hard to make it "cool" and "futuristic" with their lame "whooosh" sounds and their music from the 90's and their gay visual effects.

Yeah, lame video indeed. I would make a great one if I could get one of those f-200's. To use it for the video ofcourse :p

No seriously.. :D

Terrible how some of you guys just keep moaning about every little approach GPH attempts. Granted, a presentation video of an actual F200 unit would be more interesting to see than a 3D render sequence, but I'm sure that will follow sooner or later and this video isn't all that bad really (save for the rather unoriginal idea to use an apple ipod-ish animation for the music player)

For anyone who is interested, GPH has some info about the F200 on their website:

http://www.gp2x.com/product/product_f200.asp?part=30

Except for the touchscreen and new d-pad not much has been changed, but note how they are releasing 3 puzzle games that make use of the new touchscreen :)

"SunSpire"

SunSpire said:
Granted, a presentation video of an actual F200 unit would be more interesting to see than a 3D render sequence, but I'm sure that will follow sooner or later
I doubt it, GPH are a bunch of fools. We won't hear from them again for a year or two now :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see anything "new" come out of GPH. But like others, I'm a little dissappointed that it wasn't more than a video flyer of photos we've already seen.

I do like the cradle portion though.

go d-pad!

Seems to be an ok video for what it's supposed to be doing - nothing ground-breaking, but it gets the info out in an entertaining manner

Except ---

I think it's pretty sad that they couldn't be bothered to get someone fluent in English to proofread their copy before they released it.

i think it was good ! What some people dont realise is this is gph not sony or nintendo or that gph are a little tiny company compared to the likes of sony and nintendo and stuff liek that that is why the video isnt as flashy and great as say one for the new psp or the ds lite. some of this stuff might not work out right but its ok coz they are a little korean company and they can get away with it. Other big companys wouldnt make a thing like the gp2x as they would be to scared of getting taken to court and stuff due to how easy it is to play emulators and stuff on it. So i like the cheap crappy look of the video :p

Was ok, best bit was at the end with the cradle :p

How about 1 of you guys who dont like this vid make a vid to promote the new f200?

No copyrighted material allowed (basically all emus ruled out) and no actual hardware as the dudes who made this 1 obviously didnt have 1.

Hmm, not so easy is it? :p

Back