Gp2x.letter Ready For Your Subscription!

OrR

Corporate games suck.
Website
grvoid.com
We have our GP2X newsletter set up, you can now subscribe to it at:
http://news.gp2x.info/
What kind of Spam do you get when you subscribe?
We aim at one issue every one to three weeks. In it you will find news about the latest commercial games, homebrew developments, press articles and everything else. We will keep the commentary short and neutral and provide you with a lot of links if you want to read further.
Make sure you don't miss any news! This is especially useful for people who don't visit GP32x every day (or at all) but everyone else is welcome to subscribe, too.

You can help us! We are still looking for someone to translate the newsletter into Spanish and other languages. It also helps if you submit news (use the function at http://news.gp2x.info/ ). And please promote us everywhere you go, ideally we want to reach every GP2X owner out there.

The site's not Opera compatible. I needed IE (eeewww) to subscribe.

Not that big deal, just thought I'd let you know.

Woa, big fuss about my design... i like that.
I know the page sucks, i hate using popups.

Still working on this page to improve it, no-popups.
This is just a quick and dirty setup due to the limited time-span.

I test all my sites with Firefox, which is my default browser
and Explorer. Time to download the new Opera.
I get more and more visitors with Opera.

thanks for the feedback!

Great stuff :)

There can never be enough support for this community, great to see a dedicated news service for the GP2X. I believe that with the dedicated base of GP32 users here, and the influx of excited GP2X users, the global community could be in for a lot of activity in the coming months :)

All the best,

DCC

p.s. Your website works just fine in FF ;)

Every time I try and visit gp2x.info it never connects. I was able to get there one time a few days ago and post some replies, but since then it always seems the site is down.

Back