Gp2x Mk1 For Sale (uk)

CRWoody

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I hate to do this but with christmas and me moving house i need the money more than a GP2x.

The gp2x is boxed fully working with no problems what so ever.
I'll also include 4 2700 NI-MHBatterys and charger and 1gig SD card.

Photos availible if wanted.

Offers anyone?!?!?

Postage TBC depending on location.

I'll leave this here for a few days before being ebayed.

Thanks

CRWoody.

£50?

CRWoody posted on Dec 11 2006 at 10:42 AM said:
I hate to do this but with christmas and me moving house i need the money more than a GP2x.

The gp2x is boxed fully working with no problems what so ever.
I'll also include 4 2700 NI-MHBatterys and charger and 1gig SD card.

Photos availible if wanted.

Offers anyone?!?!?

Postage TBC depending on location.

I'll leave this here for a few days before being ebayed.

Thanks

CRWoody.

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: you're just wasting his time - don't take the **** you won't buy it so drop off the thread!. Just goes to show how many people are not even capable of conducting an auction/transaction in a professional and adult manner. If you want to post fluff, go and find another forum, otherwise talk sense. This guy wants to sell his item, not see a thread full of moronic BS!.

I hope you sell it dude, I sold mine on here and the majority of the members are nice people...

linuxlover posted on Dec 20 2006 at 05:13 PM said:
:angry: you're just wasting his time - don't take the **** you won't buy it so drop off the thread!. Just goes to show how many people are not even capable of conducting an auction/transaction in a professional and adult manner. If you want to post fluff, go and find another forum, otherwise talk sense. This guy wants to sell his item, not see a thread full of moronic BS!

And who made YOU the all-knowing and all-judgemental God?

To quote your good self in another thread.... "Geeeez :rolleyes: keep the wig on!"

The MASTER posted on Dec 20 2006 at 03:02 PM said:
linuxlover posted on Dec 20 2006 at 05:13 PM said:
:angry: you're just wasting his time - don't take the **** you won't buy it so drop off the thread!. Just goes to show how many people are not even capable of conducting an auction/transaction in a professional and adult manner. If you want to post fluff, go and find another forum, otherwise talk sense. This guy wants to sell his item, not see a thread full of moronic BS!

And who made YOU the all-knowing and all-judgemental God?

To quote your good self in another thread.... "Geeeez :rolleyes: keep the wig on!"

I am trying to keep the peace. I dislike people taking the **** out of someone trying to sell with an honest deal. Go and find something useful to do please, if you cannot be polite!!.

linuxlover posted on Dec 20 2006 at 06:06 PM said:
I am trying to keep the peace. I dislike people taking the **** out of someone trying to sell with an honest deal. Go and find something useful to do please, if you cannot be polite!!.

*sigh*

"PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS"...

linuxlover posted on Dec 20 2006 at 03:06 PM said:

Your a troll, you already said you sold yours and didnt like it and now you are just hanging around on the forums and trolling.

The MASTER posted on Dec 20 2006 at 03:09 PM said:

*sigh*

Typical forum poster with nothing better to do than make clever comments. I am no troll I *WAS* trying to get these idiots off the thread, so this poor guy gets a good price, but hey I am sure a man of such divine temporament and graciousness as yourself, can do a far better job than a mere moral such as myself. Go ahead... seeya!

linuxlover posted on Dec 20 2006 at 03:13 PM said:
The MASTER posted on Dec 20 2006 at 03:09 PM said:

*sigh*

Typical forum poster with nothing better to do than make clever comments. I am no troll I *WAS* trying to get these idiots off the thread, so this poor guy gets a good price, but hey I am sure a man of such divine temporament and graciousness as yourself, can do a far better job than a mere moral such as myself. Go ahead... seeya!

dude, i made a genuine offer, i accept that it is low, but i should not be a victim of your judgement because this is all i can afford

Back