Gp2x (mk2) Review From The United Kingdom

spacedz

Still Fresh
Hi guys

Before aquiring a GP2X this community was very helpful so I've linked to this forum and the main GP32X site in my review. Hopefully they'll post it up on their news page.

On our site's main homepage there's a graphic advertising "Meet the system pushing portable gaming to new frontiers." In the review I've steered clear of potential legal issues so no emulated games are mentioned by name. I'm not an expert on the GP2X scene (yet!) so you can let me know if anything in the review is incorrect so it can be updated.

Review

I've also posted this on Digg.com in case anyone wants to increase exposure. I know a few GP2X articles have fared well on there in the past but it needs help to get things going.

I'd also like to say a big thank you to everyone at gp2x.co.uk.

Thanks for sharing - a nice review.

The movie player does not play WMV format. You may like to amend your write-up on this point.

Thanks for putting this up on the main site guys.
palmtastic posted on Aug 21 2006 at 01:57 PM said:
The movie player does not play WMV format. You may like to amend your write-up on this point.
Cheers for the correction - I've updated the article. Some others mentioned a couple of things the article, which have also been fixed. The GP2X is such a complex topic is very hard to get it 100% correct without 100 hours research. :)

P.S. I assume this shouldn't have been posted on the review area, that looks like software only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back