Gp2x Official Power Adapter, Us Compatible?

HydraLancer

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hello All,

Tried looking around, but couldn’t find out what I needed to know.

Does anyone know if the official GP2x power brick comes with a US adapter? On GP32z they say it includes something like that but I can’t see if it actually has it in the package or if they give it to you on the side. Any info would help a ton. Just trying to figure out if it does or not so I can buy it and the GOOD tv/out cable at one shot from a good place.

Thanks

HydraLancer posted on Feb 26 2006 at 04:59 PM said:
Hello All,

Tried looking around, but couldn’t find out what I needed to know.

Does anyone know if the official GP2x power brick comes with a US adapter? On GP32z they say it includes something like that but I can’t see if it actually has it in the package or if they give it to you on the side. Any info would help a ton. Just trying to figure out if it does or not so I can buy it and the GOOD tv/out cable at one shot from a good place.

Thanks

I ordered the official GP2x AC adapter from Lik-Sang. It came with a european style plug, but I just unplugged the cord from the brick and replaced it with the one from my laptop. It's a common style female connector on the GP2x AC brick... there may be a picture on one of the GP2x sites, but if you can't find it, I can take a picture and post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats funny i live in the uk and i got a US plug i used a universal converter it works fine.

also mine came from liksang.com

clarky2o2o posted on Feb 27 2006 at 03:17 AM said:
thats funny i live in the uk and i got a US plug i used a universal converter it works fine.

also mine came from liksang.com
that's not a US plug, it's a European plug what "these guys outside of the UK" use. Someone point me again to the page where it says UK is not Europe ;-)

If you are in the US and you use a standard power cord from your notebook, from your PS2 or from your PSP, it will work fine. It's the cord that goes from the wallplug to the brick.

Check Google Images on "playstation 2 power cord".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back