Gp2x Package For Sale

itsme

I'm selling a first edition GP2x that is in mint condition. I installed V2 firmware, and the joystick works pretty well. I rarely used it since I got it in last December. The package is pretty complete, IMO.

The package includes:

GP2x first edition
Official Power Adapter
Official TV-out cable (I never opened it)

I'm asking $200 for it, and the buyer pays for shipping. The payment method of my choice is paypal.

I'll throw in a well-padded case, and any reasonable offer will be considered.

Iorgy77 posted on Sep 11 2006 at 10:46 PM said:
What country are you in?

United State of America. It will be $14 shipping from US to Australia with USPS Global Priority Mail (4~6days).

Last edited by a moderator:
bacteria posted on Sep 12 2006 at 12:51 PM said:
You're kidding, right? CraigX was offering a brand new first edition GP2x not long ago (he had a fair few ot sell) for £85 (what's that, c. $150?).

No I'm not. the new GP2x is still at $190 at CraigX's website. My Gp2x is perfectly fine without any problem the few first edition model had. I figured it's a collector's item considering only a few "first edition" was made. Anyway, any reasonable offer will be considered, and if it doesn't sell I'll put it on ebay, later.

I don't know the numbers at all but I figure 1/5 of all the gp2x's are first editions..maybe even more becasue it wasn't just preorders that got them. I think they have little advantages..if you are looking to make money because its a first edition you might be holding on to it for a long time, and even then I don't ever think that the demand will be that great.

I have not played with a mk2 however, I don't mind the scanlines and the screen (ignoring scanlines) could be seen as its only benefit over other models.

Best of luck.

######## PLEASE DON'T JUMP ON MY THREAD - START YOUR OWN THREAD!!. THANKS ########
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

greenmikey posted on Sep 12 2006 at 09:14 PM said:
I don't know the numbers at all but I figure 1/5 of all the gp2x's are first editions..maybe even more becasue it wasn't just preorders that got them. I think they have little advantages..if you are looking to make money because its a first edition you might be holding on to it for a long time, and even then I don't ever think that the demand will be that great.

By no means, I'm not MAKING money by selling my GP2x. I'm hoping losing less money, rather. Anyway, mine doesn't have scanline problem, and any other problem that gave the first edition a bad name. Oh well, people seem not interested in mine, anyway. :(

Back