Gp2x Pcb

nick_henry

Still Fresh
This gp2x PCB is in good condition and is great for hackers who are wanting to the insides of their gp2x but dont want to break it .

im only asking for 35 dollars for it.

i dont know how much its going to cost to ship but i know its not going to cost alot to ship (around 5 dollars )

Do you need cash, or would you consider trading stuff? TBH, even $35 is a bit much. Without a case or a screen, a gp2x is near useless, and the only people that would really want it (People with bricked GP2Xs) can just get theirs fixed or replaced by people on the forums for a few bucks. So $35 shipped is a pretty good deal on your end.

Umm... Need a DS flashcart? I also have gamecube games, a ds phat (That I would not trade straight, but would take the GP2X mobo+some cash), a GBA, a GBC... Name what you want, I might have it. Too lazy to list everything. ;)

palmertech said:
Umm... Need a DS flashcart? I also have gamecube games, a ds phat (That I would not trade straight, but would take the GP2X mobo+some cash), a GBA, a GBC... Name what you want, I might have it. Too lazy to list everything. ;)

well with the money i was going to buy some type of handheld to connect to the internet and check my email or just browse the web. do you have anything like that ?

also ive been looking for a soldering gun .

Last edited by a moderator:
I have several devices that do that, but none of them are under $120. What devices were you looking at? How about you buy the DS web browser cartridge? Or, you could buy it and use a "backup" on a DS flashcart. ;)

to use the opera web browser, you need to have a slot 2 ram add on, or use another free web browser.

If he buys the real cart, it comes with it. If he uses a rom, I have an EZ 3 in 1 RAM pack I could sell him. ;)

And the free DSorganize one, while okay, is not all that great.

palmertech said:
I have several devices that do that, but none of them are under $120. What devices were you looking at? How about you buy the DS web browser cartridge? Or, you could buy it and use a "backup" on a DS flashcart. ;)

i been looking at the jornada 720 latley .

hmm... I do have a jornada 690, and maybe a 720. They are both worth more than a bare gp2x mobo, though.

palmertech said:
hmm... I do have a jornada 690, and maybe a 720. They are both worth more than a bare gp2x mobo, though.

do you have anything like a jornada 720

nick_henry said:
This gp2x PCB is in good condition and is great for hackers who are wanting to the insides of their gp2x but dont want to break it .

im only asking for 35 dollars for it.

just received this PCB and its bricked, pretty pissed off since it wasnt mentioned anywhere, i assume it was bricked whilst flashing firmware and thats how the screen got broken in the tantrum that followed...
:rolleyes:

Back