Gp2x Serial Cables

you would have thought that by charging £24.99 ($43.27) a lead you would have enough money to get your website hosted properly, not a free .pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ address ;P

p00pty posted on Dec 1 2005 at 10:17 AM said:
you would have thought that by charging  £24.99 ($43.27) a lead you would have enough money to get your website hosted properly, not a free .pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ address ;P

FREE! I pay 17.99 per month for that and that doesn't include the Toyz4Boyz.co.uk. Some people are never happy

I guess I could give up my lucrative job and live off the money from serial leads if I wanted to live in a SHOEBOX that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheesh p00pty, you're a bit of a grouch aren't you? People have a right to get paid for their work... and you have the right to choose whether to pay the money or not.

If you hadn't joined on my birthday, I'd have been a lot less diplomatic :)

nigelibrown posted on Dec 1 2005 at 10:22 AM said:
FREE! I pay 17.99 per month for that and that doesn't include the Toyz4Boyz.co.uk. Some people are never happy

I guess I could give up my lucrative job and live off the money from serial leads if I wanted to live in a SHOEBOX that is.

Blimey, you're being had. Go to dreamhost.com.

Wow - I want a keyboard - sharpish.

What are the 'other' things that I won't beleive ??

SwEEt B)

Could you tell us a bit moore about theese...

GP2x Bluetooth Keyboard EDH007 GBP 94.99
GP2x Bluetooth upgrade EDH008 GBP 39.99

Couldn't find any info about it in 2mins so I had to ask :p

Wow £17.99 is that pounds ???????????
Give me a shout and i can hook you up with fat bandwidth and storage for a hell of a lot less than that bud ;)

Blueyonder is an isp. He's probably paying £17.99 a month for internet access that includes some webspace.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 1 2005 at 11:22 PM said:
what r the serial cables for again? sorry, got tired of reading 4000 posts per day...
Unbricking the unit is one cause. I think its a direct link to the hardware and your PC.

PSyMastR posted on Dec 2 2005 at 02:23 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 1 2005 at 11:22 PM said:
what r the serial cables for again? sorry, got tired of reading 4000 posts per day...
Unbricking the unit is one cause. I think its a direct link to the hardware and your PC.
You connect the serial cable to the EXT port on the GP2X and a 9-pin serial port on your PC. Run HyperTerminal or any other serial terminal program on your PC and set it to 115200 baud 8N1. Now boot the GP2X and you will see the debug log messages as shown on the Toyz4Boyz site.

We ship everywhere and have shipped to the US many many time sin the past, am sure there is someone here that lives in the states and has ordered from us?

Have just lowered the price of the GP32 ext connectors + leads to clear the stock when there gone there gone.

there is more info regarding the serial leads on our site so head over there and check it out!

Toyz 4 Boyz

Is there any way to unbrick a gp2x with U-BOOT wiped out using the serial cable? All of the unbricking articles I've seen will only work if it boots as far as the logo screen, which mine doesn't.

Back