Gp2x Store (usa)

geolinux

Still Fresh
Website
www.geolinux.com
After bricking my gp2x i needed to buy a bob - lucky for me I found this place in California, shipping is cheap,
and it took literally 2 days for me to get my order (using the cheapest 5 dollar shipping method)!!!

here is the link:
gp2xstore.com

they also sell joystick caps (w/Gp2x on it ) i got one of those too feel much better
and games I'm about to order payback (boxed version on a 52 card for 29$usd)

-joshua bissot

heres how i unbricked my unit
http://www.geocities.com/joshuabissot/unbrick.html

I don't really care if i make a dollar or not i was just so happy not to have a brick anymore and what took the longest was finding a usa store and no a nosense script that worked.

get the bob else where or go directly to the store link if you don't want me to make a dollar but I'm really not an "add board" I'm trying to help some folks out sincerely.

Orkie said:
I like the way you sneaked your affiliate link in.
i dint really "sneek it in"
no effort was made to hide it

Alex. said:
Face it, the man's a walking ad-board!

this area is called marketplace ;)
but 'cmon im just letting people in the usa know the can order this stuff and have it arrive quickly
for really cheap shipping
-peace

Last edited by a moderator:
wrong section and you make me go meh'

marketplace is to SELL/BUY things not to report how much you love a store,

AND I do think you sneaked it in

I think most people on here are familiar with dave's shop. His store is used in the USA while craig's shop is used for people in the UK.

It's been mentioned before and is even listed on this site somewhere.

gp2x store is where i got my 2x, but you buy from a site or store, that "tests" their 2x's for OC speed, as mine only overclock to 250, at the most! and it kinda pissed me off, but, oh well, learn from my mistake

(this isnt saying that 250 OC is bad, i run alot of games just fine, on multiple emulators, i just wish i could OC to 270+)

Faraz Parsa said:
I'm suprised anybody reads posts in the board's root. :p
Well, they could disable posts in the board's root, but Hando never does :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the guy that owns gpxstore a member here ? if so and he reads this please could you pm me please.

Love this place too. I have a GP2X,Cradle,Tv Out Cable and Payback coming. And, when I asked if when they would have the cradle in stock, they said mid December, But they had it next day ^_^

Back