Gp2x Users In Romania?

dopefish

Still Fresh
Hi there,

this is my first post and as I put an order in play-asia for the new F200 and I'm also living in Romania I was wondering if there are any users from here. :blink:

It would be great to know that as this will be my first contact with such a hand-held device. :wub: :gp2x already. :D

Dope Fish said:
Hi there,

this is my first post and as I put an order in play-asia for the new F200 and I'm also living in Romania I was wondering if there are any users from here. :blink:

It would be great to know that as this will be my first contact with such a hand-held device. :wub: :gp2x already. :D
Hi, I'm Romanian but living abroad. Just ordered mine and been told they're out of stock and most probably will get it just before Xmas. Will wait and see :-(

Lucian

Last edited by a moderator:
Memories of... dope? or dopefish? :)

Hi, Lucian glad to see the you ordered one, but I hoped for someone closer to me :p

Hehe a lot of people I see... much more than I was expecting anyway. Thank you for your greetings and still waiting for my F200 :(

Dope Fish said:
Hehe a lot of people I see... much more than I was expecting anyway. Thank you for your greetings and still waiting for my F200 :(
Heh, salut.
Eu inca nu am una, astept Craiginator-ul sa vad cum e. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back