Gp2x Won't Start

Lazerous

Still Fresh
I've had my f100 (FW 2.0) for a while now, but i tried to turn it on the other day after two months or so of inactivity and it won't turn on. i swapped out the batteries for another set of rechargeables but they won't turn it on either. i don't know what the deal is.

I've tried with the sd card, without the card, with a different card, with different sets of rechargeables...and nothing...i've never plugged it into the wall or tried to update the firmware... I'm looking for a standard battery to see if that'll work..

any ideas?

laz
bebrooks1@gmail.com

Okay...so the solution isn't as difficult as I thought, and I appreciate everyone looking...

I started searching around the forums...and apparently rechargables die at some point, especially if you leave them plugged in on trickle charge...

So I started stealing batteries out of everything around the house and eventually I found some AA batteries and they worked!

I was really freaked out for a while there. I love that toy. Thanks for everyone who looked.

Laz

Yeah, I make sure I take my recharchables out as soon as they are ready. When I get some more money I am going to buy some rediculously good batteries and battery charger.

Back