Gp32 Blu At Forbidden Planet/another World

toypaj

Still Fresh
Website
www.toypaj.com
Just received an email from Forbidden Planet [I love toys] (I mean collectable action figures) ahem

They have gp32_console BLU in stock but for £149.99 dear i know but hey at least its someone else spreading the word of how great the GP32 is:

http://www.anotherworld.co.uk/cgi-bin/awv2...s=GP32&cart_id=

128mb SMC is £29.99 too (ouch)

What is a GP32 you might say? Well, it's the world's most powerful 32-bit handheld games console. With a huge back-lit screen, nice design that fits comfortably into your hands it kind of makes the GBA look positively out of date. The versatility of the GP32 is what makes it a winner. There are various emulators and freeware programs to download from the internet like SNES, NES and even PC Engine emulators for instance. Plays MP3's, Divx movies, e-books and more! Comes with everything you need to hook it up to your PC. A flash card is required however to store said info on (sold separately).
Our Price: £149.99

toypaj

The first game I ever bought with my own money was from another world. Twas final fantasy 7. Before then I asked for a game for my Birthday/Christmas :p.

they also have blus for £130 in a game shop in the glasgow city centre.
g-force if anyone in glasgow wants to check it out.
(its a few doors up from gamestation, fopp, and the cathouse, opposite burger king nr central station.)

Another World was proberly forced to change its name due to poor sales.

Japanese imports were something stupid like £90.

Back