Gp32 Blu For Sale (not +) With Link Up Cable

Captainbubby

Ahoy, comes with the original box and also comes with the link up thingy as well as two 128 meg SMC cards.

Name your price (as long as it's reasonable)

Captainbubby posted on Oct 7 2005 at 02:10 PM said:
How about £70, including everything?

Ahoy there Cappy, could you "translate," that into Euros please, LOL. Would you be willing to send it to Sunny Spain???? H.G.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy! I'd be happy to send it to Spain!

I believe that would be about 103 Euros
Let's make it 100 Euros?

:)

Is this still up for sale?

What clock speed can it do? Is overclockable to 166mhz?

What method of payment would you take?

How much to ship in the UK?

The price plus cards is still £70.00, that is if you still have it of course. :D

PM If you want to sell.

Avast ye, Captainbubby.

I hope you decided to keep it (a personal regret is selling the hardware, games you can always get again), or you got it sold and forgot to update this post.

I am sorry to say that I am withdrawing my interest as I have now sourced a sutible replacement. I was in kinda of a hurry to replace my broken FLU which is now a NLU :eek: hopefully it won't be long before the ol GP2X's start shipping too. :)

Time for me up anchor......And away.

Don't know the pirate for goodbye, so bye it is. B)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh damn me for not checking this regularily!

Well anyway, no problem and best wishes

I'm taking any offers people! Something is better than nothing as long as it's within reason
:)

Hi,

What is the general condition of the unit, and does it o/c to 166MHz?

I'll buy it for 100 euros flat if you ship to the US!

I really need to replace mine...

I'm assuming it's in good condition, and do you know how much you can clock it up to?

Yes I'm interested if the screen is without scratches and the unit is in good condition...I be in Ireland CaptainBubby...shiver me timbers....

The screen is scratch free, It's been treated very well and I never remove the protective plastic thingy from the screen.

This can clock up to 166 Mhz, though it doesn't seem to handle speeds higher than 172 Mhz :)

And yes, I'll ship anywhere
I'll put it on the next Mars rover if you like

The screen is scratch free, It's been treated very well and I never remove the protective plastic thingy from the screen.

This can clock up to 166 Mhz, though it doesn't seem to handle speeds higher than 172 Mhz :)

And yes, I'll ship anywhere
I'll put it on the next Mars rover if you like

i've sent you a pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Back