Gp32 Christmas Wish

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 25 2005 at 01:27 AM said:
telengard posted on Dec 24 2005 at 12:58 PM said:
pongplaya posted on Dec 23 2005 at 01:56 PM said:
all i want for x-mess is a gp2x :)

A port of xmess would be awesome, yep. :)

~telengard
eh? Perhaps you misunderstood?

No but I think you did. :)

Mess is a multiple emulator, emulates a few systems. Geez for a self proclaimed classic gaming master you don't really know much about classic games systems and emulators. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i understand what he meant, but couldnt figure out why he quoted someone regarding something else. usually a quote means your commenting or the ideas are related.

pong playa says: all i want for x-mess is a gp2x

telengard quotes him and says: yes a port of xmess would be nice.

the thoughts dont coincide. the term "xmess" does not link them as far as I understood ;)

edit: besides, even though i knew what that was, I never really dealt with emus up until I bought my gp32. Im a console collector

Xmess is the linux port of mess.

Telengard was using pong-playas typo to say that yes xmess would be a fantastic port to have for X-mas.

You see? it was a play on words. A joke if you will.

Iorgy77 posted on Dec 24 2005 at 11:50 PM said:

Telengard was using pong-playas typo to say that yes xmess would be a fantastic port to have for X-mas.

thank you for the explanation, but after your first post I understood what he meant :p

Iorgy77 posted on Dec 24 2005 at 11:58 PM said:
Merry Christmas DaClassicGamingMaster. gp32_console
you too Iorgy77
smilie.gif

Iorgy77 posted on Dec 24 2005 at 11:50 PM said:

Glad someone got it. ;)

Merry xmas everyone! Let's hope there is a gp2x under my tree tomorrow.

~telengard

I wish there was a new edition of the GP32. I prefer the GP32 somehow way over the GP2X. It's more friendly to me. (sounds strange, huh?) I like the hardware on it, it isn't tweaked out to the limits already, there's still much that can be done.

And there are so much Emulators that can be done on the GP32 and still haven't been done. I'm planning to do a port of an emulator in the near future (or atleast to update one of the ports).

It's sad, that there are no GP32 are produced anymore. They are becoming really rare.
For me, they rock more than the GP2X mainly because of the battery time.

Damn, 8-12h is just more than 3-5h :(
Saddens me...

Back