GP32 Gp32 Coding Languages?

Wicked Dark

Still Fresh
Website
www.sitesled.com
Im kinda new to this whole GP32 scene, although Ive been waiting to buy one for a long time. Anyway, what coding languages will the GP32 use, and is there anything else I might need to add to the coding to get it to execute correctly on the system. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Please post on this forum or better yet email me at wickeddark14@yahoo.com Thank you :D

I would personally suggest that you save up your money for the GP2X. It's basically just like the GP32 except much more powerful and easier to code on.

There are SDKs (Software Development Kits) available on the GP32 for programs written in C, ASM, and I believe C++ (among other proprietary languages). However, the GP2X will have support for those and likely more -- in my opinion, just wait (it's cheaper to boot).

iignotus posted on Sep 15 2005 at 11:55 PM said:
I would personally suggest that you save up your money for the GP2X. It's basically just like the GP32 except much more powerful and easier to code on.

There are SDKs (Software Development Kits) available on the GP32 for programs written in C, ASM, and I believe C++ (among other proprietary languages). However, the GP2X will have support for those and likely more -- in my opinion, just wait (it's cheaper to boot).

It should sound this way :

I would personally suggest that you save up your money for the GP2X. It's basically just like the GP32. Offers the same cpu power until someone found out how to use the second core. Its a lot harder to code on it, until someone writes a better ( not linux based ) SDK for it.

in my opinion, just wait ( or better get a cheap used gp32 on ebay, if you dont want to wait 3 Month until some Emulators are out )

Last edited by a moderator:
mr.mirko posted on Sep 16 2005 at 09:24 AM said:
iignotus posted on Sep 15 2005 at 11:55 PM said:

It should sound this way :

I would personally suggest that you save up your money for the GP2X. It's basically just like the GP32. Offers the same cpu power until someone found out how to use the second core. Its a lot harder to code on it, until someone writes a better ( not linux based ) SDK for it.

in my opinion, just wait ( or better get a cheap used gp32 on ebay, if you dont want to wait 3 Month until some Emulators are out )
Well, only using the first CPU, it gives MORE CPU power (some Mhz's more)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back