Gp32 Doom & Cine2 Retro Feel

R

royston79

Some cool but strange things I noticed on both programs is

1 GPCine 2 - push the diarectional button down for ages and the video will go a kind of retro 60's looks funky as you like.

2 GpCine 2 - once in retro mode if you press select the message : is it fantastic eh? released by gomwing

3 Doom - if you press R button when the GP32 menu displays for game settings you will be offered a C64 retro mode, I think this is on the latest version 10 or something - very hard to play but cool all the same

I know these things might have been posted but if they are listed in readme files, i mean come on, nobody reads those unless your really stuffed with emulator or something

:eek: :blink: gp32_console

aapje89 posted on May 26 2005 at 01:17 PM said:
There also was some kind of combination in doom to get all weapons, what was it?

Cheat codes kill the fun :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
royston79 posted on May 26 2005 at 08:47 AM said:
I know these things might have been posted but if they are listed in readme files, i mean come on, nobody reads those unless your really stuffed with emulator or something
They're easter eggs. The whole point is to discover them, not to get told about them in the manual ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember hearing about the c64 mode but didn't know how to acces it. I'll try out the GPCine2 thing once I finally get round to encoding another movie for my gp32_console

the doom easter egg came originally from a bug that kept happening in the game. me and craig nicknamed it the 'speccy bug' (original name), when we found the cause of the bug it we made it into an easter egg as it looks quite mental :)

Back