Gp32 Emu Scene

Ok, straight from the horses mouth:

[13:45] <Squidge> so... what happened to fDay ;)
[13:46] <rlyeh> evolutioned
[13:46] <rlyeh> into hday
[13:46] <rlyeh> :D
[13:46] <Squidge> lol
[13:46] <rlyeh> i though gp32-only was a loss of time
[13:46] <rlyeh> i started migrated the whole pack into HPL

So, fDay is dead, but he's doing hDay instead, which is basically the multi-platform version.

Squidge posted on May 6 2006 at 05:36 PM said:
Ok, straight from the horses mouth:

[13:45] <Squidge> so... what happened to fDay ;)
[13:46] <rlyeh> evolutioned
[13:46] <rlyeh> into hday
[13:46] <rlyeh> :D
[13:46] <Squidge> lol
[13:46] <rlyeh> i though gp32-only was a loss of time
[13:46] <rlyeh> i started migrated the whole pack into HPL

So, fDay is dead, but he's doing hDay instead, which is basically the multi-platform version.

God bless you for setting the record straight. Just a question though- would these multi-platform emu's still be playable on the gp32?

Great to hear Rlyeh is alive and kicking; his work is amazing. Thanks again Squidge

Last edited by a moderator:
triksR4rabits posted on May 7 2006 at 02:02 AM said:
God bless you for setting the record straight. Just a question though- would these multi-platform emu's still be playable on the gp32?

Yes, AFAIK the HPL runs on GP32, GP2X, Windows and possibly Linux. Also, once everything is released the HPL can be ported to any platform.

I am actually really looking forward to using the fday emulators on my desktop computers, because I like the interface so much.

And thank you SO MUCH Squide for sharing this information! Very much appreciated.

Dryer Lint posted on May 7 2006 at 09:33 AM said:
triksR4rabits posted on May 7 2006 at 02:02 AM said:

Yes, AFAIK the HPL runs on GP32, GP2X, Windows and possibly Linux. Also, once everything is released the HPL can be ported to any platform.

I am actually really looking forward to using the fday emulators on my desktop computers, because I like the interface so much.

And thank you SO MUCH Squide for sharing this information! Very much appreciated.

I also like the interface, but as far as the PC is concerned I already have my fave SNES, Genesis and NES Emulators. Mainly ZSNES, Gens and Nestron, but I can be swayed :)

Back