Gp32 Prototypes Pic And Misc. Other Questions.

Dark Helmet

Still Fresh
Well, it's been a while since I checked out what was happening in world of GP32.
Then I found Drmd.. WHOA! full speed megadrive emulation with sound :eek:
Anyway, old news. But it did seem to me that Drmd is way too dark.. Is this emu specially made for the BLU? (I have a FLU) I bet it looks great on BLU..
This made me wonder if any such progress has been made in snes emulation since last I checked? I can not find any info suggesting this, so I guess not..

Anyway, I came across this danish hardware site that has an article from 2001 about the upcomming gp32. It has pics of what looks like early gp32 prototypes. I've never seen these pics before, so I thought that some of you guys might not have seen them either, and therefore would find them interesting. here you go:

http://www.hardwaretidende.dk/hard/story/01/05/14/4979563

(the info in the article is totally rubbish :) )

Man those Prototype Gp32's look like packs of smokes.

yup the screen pops out of the top kinda like that phone in the matrix :lol:

I'm, seriosly glad they changed the design though

the first prototype picture has been posted many times, but the second one i don't think i've seen before. I like the one that looks like a brick and flips up like a phone.

at the gp32 eu site in the gp32 picture gaallery they have pictures of a cupboard at gamepark with prototypes in it, there's one that's just like the current one only it's more flat at the bottom

i'm very happy with my gp32, even though i have a blu+

only thing that would make me get a new one is
1) 4 buttons on the right and two on the top
2)larger file storage (128 is butt, i need like a good 512. Infact 256 or 512 would be PERFECT)
3)a usb port that is in the shape of a normal usb port, allows easier modifications :)

it's funny though, walking around with my gp32, about 4 kids in my major now want to buy one lol

It's really weird that none of you are experiencing the same dark screen in Drmd as I am.. I wonder if I should reinstall, maybe it would help.. I don't know, I don't know the first thing about the technical aspects.. :)

Back