The Current State Of The Scene

Skeezix, mate, I don't think I'm alone in saying that if a full speed, full sound PERFECT emu of the snes or Megadrive came out and the developer charged money for it, I'd pay!

Though you might be right about not being able to make a living, you could definatley make a fair amount.

Techno posted on Apr 30 2004 at 12:35 PM said:
I do apologize I've been out of the GP32 scene for some time as most of you probably don't even know who I am. But I just wanted to know what this BLU that you are talking about is. As a matter of fact it sounds like a different style GP32. I just got rid of my GP32 last week for a Turbo Express, but if there is a better GP32 I may invest back into it.
Whats the point of getting a Turbo Express when GP32 can emulate it with a bigger screen and better battery life anyway? Ah well, I guess as a collectors item, but GP32 isn't so popular either, and it will be a collectors item someday soon. :( I hope what happened to your community doesn't happen to ours, GP32 is just getting publically released in Europe (Spain, Italy and Portugal), and already there have been fakers at the virginplay.es (company distributing the GP32) forums trying to trick us into thinking the launch got cancelled. Hopefully the launch will bring some interest into our system, but I know it will bring some rambunctious newbies too. They will all probably invade GP32spain though (unfortunate for them) leaving us alone :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back