GP32 DVD ripper?

zboy9

かっこいいね。
Hello,

I thought I saw on one of the GP32 news websites that there was a DVD ripper for the GP32. I just searched the sites and it is no where to be found. Where did it go? Also if there is not one for the GP32, is there one that you can dowload that works for the GP32? Thanks ;)

I recommend Gordian Knot if you are a beginner at DVD ripping and need to learn the basics. Just download and install the rippack and system pack and you'll be ready to get started. If the instructions within the program are not specific enough check out the more detailed ripping guides at the main doom9.org site. With a little practice you'll get the hang of what used to be a cumbersome and confusing process for newbies. Once you understand how each individual step in ripping works, modifying the last steps of the process (the actual encoding) to output in the Moviepark compatible Divx 4.12 format is easy.

Bonks posted on May 1 2003 said:
Follow my guide for a step by step on converting DVD straight to GP32 the easy way.....

DVD2GP32
This is definitely a definitive guide to ripping DVD's and creating DivX files for your GP32! Thoroughly recommended! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back