GP32 EXT connectors to sell.

TJFBryant

Island Man with Pandora in my pocket
ok here is the offer:

Since I was unable to build the GP32 wormlights because of lack of time in a day.
I just don't have the time to build them.
I have to try and sell the parts (plugs and lights) I have on hand. Both the lights and the plugs are the exact ones you use to build the lights.

I have only a few plugs left, and I have roughly the same amount of lights left.

I am selling the plugs for $4 USD a piece (for 2 or less) and $3 USD a piece (for 3 or more). I bought these plugs in large quantity at a Polish distributor for 4 USD a piece..so NO I am not making any money on this deal at all.

The lights I am selling for $3 USD a piece (2 or less) and $2 USD a piece (for 3 or more).
I originally perchased the lights for 3 USD a piece also. SO AGAIN, I am not making any money on the deal.

The only other cost would be a 4 USD (**the actual cost is 5 USD, but I am not going to charge that) for International Delivery, and 3.85 USD for National Delivery.
PLease PM me if you are interested..... or reply back...thanks

Yea to make it work best I would solder it, but Twisting the wires would probably work but it wont be as good...

I do accept Paypal.

My Paypal Address to (send money) is TJFBryant@aol.com

UPDATE:

I just sold my last few EXT connectors, so thank you to all who helped me sell them. Everyone that asked for them since 12/12 will have theirs shipped out ASAP (if not done already)

Now all I have is roughly 12 GB wormlights un modded.
I NEED to get rid of these as well.
I will ask 2 USD per light (less than 5). Or for over 5 lights= 1.50 USD a piece.
Plus only 5 USD shipping International and National.
They are Nikko Wormlights, very good quality and never taken out of the original packaging.
I don't know how many would want to try and use them for wormlights for the GP32...BUT if you need them ..I got em.

I accept Paypal, personal checks, or other arrangements...
Again thank you to all and Happy Holidays

Back