GP32 EXT Connectors

Steve-O

I need the model number of the GP32 EXT Connectors... I need connectors so I can start making GP32 Worm lights and chat boards at a nice cheap price...

If anyone knows any Sites for them please PM me them or something :D

mainly looking for UK Suppliers of Connectors.. :D

its suposed to be quite good and its only 2 wires :D only have to solder to Pin 1 and 18

Where are people getting these connectors from?

The "Sample order" link at http://www.hyupjininc.com is very confusing. What exactly do "DEAD LINE", MODEL" and "TARGET" refer too? Seems that even once filled in you'd also have to call them to confirm the sample order.

Are people just ordering samples from hyupjininc?

Oh, and I believe the model number is 3050-18P-0.5HT(BD)

uhh, from your local electronics store that sells EXT connectors?

you do not have to goto a korean site to get teh EXT connectors, some Cellphones use them to charge batteries *as someone said*

uhh, from your local electronics store that sells EXT connectors?

you do not have to goto a korean site to get teh EXT connectors, some Cellphones use them to charge batteries *as someone said*
I realise certain mobile phones use them for data cables/chargers, etc, but (in the UK at least) these cost ~£8-10. + it's possible that some charger cables don't even have all the pins in the connector iirc, and I thought there were only 3 verified models of phone which used the correct cable anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back