Gp32 Flu

Steve-O

Ok, I took the front of my GP32 Flu off to get a little bit of dust off that was behind the screen that was pissing me off :D..

I got the dust off, but I used my finger, So I touched that funny ripply surfaced bit with my finger and left a finger print :(. I put it back together, turned it on and theres like a small black haze on the screen where I touched it Only when the FLU is ON. (Its not visable when playing games etc)

Is this because of the Oilly stuff in my skin is on the Flu Distributer thing?? If so, Would I be able to clean it off with a cotton bud?

BTW the Finger Print is NOT visable at all

Thanks

(Wish I used compressed air now or a cotton bud :( )

Steve-O posted on Jul 30 2004 at 06:20 PM said:
cotton bud
This cotton bud you speak of...would it be the same as a q-tip?

Last edited by a moderator:
extremegamer posted on Jul 30 2004 at 06:54 PM said:
Steve-O posted on Jul 30 2004 at 06:20 PM said:
cotton bud
This cotton bud you speak of...would it be the same as a q-tip?
yes (I think)

like a little bud of cotton on each end of a plastic stick

Hi there,

I wish you luck, but I fear it won't go away ever again.
Made the same mistake with my GBA Afterburner and was
never able to clean it again. Bought an SP in the end.

Good luck
Sebastian

Damn that sucks, if it really bothers you that much I guess try the cotton but only in that area so you dont damage it anywhere else. Did you just touch the glass or the LCD?

mastaboog749 posted on Jul 30 2004 at 07:34 PM said:
Did you just touch the glass or the LCD?
no.

Im jsut going to leave it, Its not noticable in games. Its only noticable with White backgrounds

I haven't tried it , but I think you should be able to get the mark off if you rub it VERY gently with a cotton bud in parallel with the ripples. Try it dry first - if this doesn't work, then with the tiniest amount of alcohol to get rid of the grease mark.

Back