GP32 For Sale UK

Xenon

Still Fresh
I am selling my gp32, comes with loads of stuff inc 128mb smartmedia and moviepark. If you are interested see here

any rason for sale? i know the gp32 is a real good handheld, but what are the downsides of it? i need to know its problems before i consider buying one
:rolleyes:

why is it some believe there has to be something wrong with the GP32 if they are selling it? Its not. I believe for some people that may be the case. But thats because they just don't like exploring and tinkering around with the potential the GP32 has.
So far, the GP32 is the most capable handheld in the world. lots of potential, versatile yada yada yada (I said this all before). So to really know if you really want one. You just have to purchase one and find out. Any game system is a gamble. When I bought my PS2 in the US there was literally no great games for the first year.....it really bit the big one. Now hundreds of games are out (good ones), its beating the XBox and crushing the Gamecube in sales (not that I really care). So all in all I am a happy gamer. Now I play with a major underrated game system called the GP32, which survives because of its even growing fanbase.
Finally, AM I worried everybody is going to sell their GP32 because it don't fit in there daily agenda or they need money? Hell no...because I am a happy customer of GP no matter if they are pumping out a hundred games a year, or only 12. So I have had my GP32 for 4 months....I love it and you would have to pry it from my cold dead lifeless hands to get it. ;)
Thats my answer chunk-e munk-e (AND MAN was it long winded)

There's nothing wrong with it, its just that the lack of commercial games is a bit of a pain and I could do with the money to behonest.

hehe i saw that yesterday "300 quid?! pfffffffffffffft, who do I look like? Bill Gates?"

Yea one went with 9 games for £300, not really worth it, most games suck IMO. I put a bid in on this one already.... I spose I will bid in the last second if it dont go too high : )

Back