Gp32 Frodo C64 Project - Can You Help?

Indeed the site does look good.
However perhaps the space should me smaller between "wanted" and "list" so it is clear they are not two separate meny alternatives but one and the same.

Does anybody knows if gpfrodo will be update in the future ???

Save support... ???

Saving in e.g. the EPYX games would enhance the fun !!!

Greetings,

Tom

Just a note to the people behind the project- I haven't disappeared. I have developed a nerve problem which makes holding the gp32 very difficult but once it settles I will upload more stuff :)

wildcat posted on May 29 2004 at 09:39 PM said:
Just a note to the people behind the project- I haven't disappeared. I have developed a nerve problem which makes holding the gp32 very difficult but once it settles I will upload more stuff :)
that sounds harsh, hope you get gaming again soon :)

I must admit we've been neglecting it lately, we're still here but I think the site hasn't had a huge response as yet from the c64 hardcore.

Has anyone tried the DAT file out yet? be interested in any ideas/comments to fuel our enthusiasm

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamebase 64 website

Every game you are looking for is there

You can test quickly by using the gamebase database with the gamebase frontend. PC Frodo can be configured (on the PC) to play the games. If it doesnt work on the PC.. unlikely on the GP. It at least saves time, bear in mind you will not find working versions for every game listed as Frodo has a far lower compatibility than CCS64 or Vice, way lower

The Gamebase collection is the only C= collection worth considering. I would suggest the following :

Test missing games as described, they are all in the Gamebase
If they fail - try the Magyar collection
then Arnold, Blast etc...

ruling out certain collections for certain games will help you find the versions the GP32 likes most

good luck lads

Menu images now amended using an underscore. Hope thats satisfactory.

My apologies if ive been absent the past month, but saying that the site doesnt need me to be updated. I suspect Frolik here, like me has been busy with other things. I need to catch up with him :)

Also, a headline on GP32x's main site wouldnt go amiss either ;)

Back