Gp32 Gurus

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA! I know there is a childs book or something to the effect of what is happening to rico.

Maybe its in the bible.

Rico posted on Aug 12 2004 at 09:30 PM said:
And everyone gathered around the tree and sang christmas carols.

Then they DIED of bad luck, you bitches should NEVER sing christmas carols in summer!!
I find the whole thing quite amusing actually, and I had fun doctoring up pictures, too. I've already gone back and re-read the thread a couple times to give myself a couple chuckles. You shouldn't feel like you need to use that avatar, but I did notice that you didn't link to my server this time. :) It is a nice conversation piece, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. 'Hey, does that avatar say GP32 BEOTCH' 'Why, yes it does!'

And that's how we first met. Now we're happily married with three spoilt kids and an SUV.

i cant believe i missed this whole thread but its filled with fucking nonsense. finty shouldnt be a guru (no offense), pinkspider yes and azure should definately keep his. why isn't don a guru btw?

Rico posted on Aug 12 2004 at 09:38 PM said:
I thought you could do better than that, given the amount of time you had. Hell, it took me one minute to produce that GIF. I demand that you match it in hilarity.
Are you talking to me? Don't you feel bad enough from when you "accidentally pissed off Flavor?" Now you want to cause me more pain?

Edit: There we go again. Another quote of deleted junk. BTW, let this be a standing invitation for when you get your SUV. I can custom paint it with the same effect I used on your BEOTCH avatar.

No I was talking to Finty re his lame insult. Way to quote something I deleted, though <_< ;)

I guess it goes without saying that this needs to be shipped to the spam thread.

EDIT: That last reply was a little hostile, you hurt my feelings :(

finty101 posted on Aug 12 2004 at 09:43 PM said:
This thread went from annoying to funnily silly. Cool.
Now that he's in a good mood, yank his guru status!

Time to remove all traces of seriousness from this thread.

Sausages.jpg

A SAUSAGEFEST TO RIVAL FRANKFURT!

Flavor posted on Aug 12 2004 at 10:46 PM said:
finty101 posted on Aug 12 2004 at 09:43 PM said:
This thread went from annoying to funnily silly. Cool.
Now that he's in a good mood, yank his guru status!
You can take my guru status, but you can never take my......um....AVATAR!

Sausages.jpg

EWW!

CABBAGES posted on Aug 12 2004 at 10:51 PM said:
:blink: eh :blink: oh how can it b epossibble to have 2000 post already finty ?
Check out the chatbox. Plus, I quite often stay in, so I post alot. I never spam, well not too bad.

finty101 posted on Aug 12 2004 at 09:48 PM said:
Flavor posted on Aug 12 2004 at 10:46 PM said:
Now that he's in a good mood, yank his...

Sausages.jpg
For future reference, try not to use "yank" and that picture in the same post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back