Gp32 In Action

Septera

Can't someone make some videos when playing different games on the gp32. I would really like to see Goldeneye in action.

Well,Anything will be appriciated cause I wanna se it in action.

Yeah thats a great Idea! :D

Since im thinking of buying GP32 I also wanna see it in action! If someone would be so kind.

there was a big one around 30mb... author was ddorri or smth like that. he spoke korean but he showed some really good stuff.
dunno where to d/l...

Septera posted on Feb 22 2004 at 04:32 PM said:
please can someone show a movie of goldeneye? :)
Goldeneye? For what system?

Last edited by a moderator:
Troll,
er, sorry, I mean Septera,
I find it very unusual that someone who joined so long ago ask a question like that.

Well, I joined a pretty long time ago yes but I haven't been active here. But I have decided to buy a gp32 now so I went back here.

Fair enough, I didn't realise that there was a Doom Wad of the game. Next time could you be a bit more specific please, as when you asked for Goldeneye I thought you were trying to wind people up into saying "Goldeneye was never mage for the GP32, it can't handle a full poly game... etc". It seems to have happened a lot recently.

Well, I thought that everyone knew about the Goldeneye wad so thats why I did write it.

Anyway, still hope that someone can upload some movies, pictures would also be nice.

MeTaMoRpHiS posted on Feb 22 2004 at 07:29 PM said:
ok ill make 1 but my gp32 is non flu so it will be hard.
Yeah please try anyway :)

jegHegy posted on Feb 22 2004 at 07:52 PM said:
it's possible, but only for native games. emulators are simply too slow on GeePee32.
How is the goldeneye wad in Geepee?

I Don't understand how to do with the emulator so I can't check for myself.

jegHegy posted on Feb 22 2004 at 07:52 PM said:
it's possible, but only for native games. emulators are simply too slow on GeePee32.
Right, and besides, it's probably a lot more helpful for prospective buyers to see the real hardware running games at the most accurate speed.

I remember the GP32 NES emulator video months ago, but it's safe enough now to just tell people NES roms run smooth and great on the current emus. Still, videos speak louder than words.. ;)

Back