Gp32 Introduction Article - Any Feedback?

no_skill

gp2x! bananas! mayhem! mayham!
Website
72dpiarmy.com
i wrote an article about the gp32 for people who want to get to know our beloved handheld. now i'd like to know what you think about my article:

you can read it here (feedback link at the bottom of the text), it's part of my new bloggish homepage and i might write some other gp32 articles in the future.

thanks for your help.

ps: i also wrote an entry in the news forum but i think i just pressed preview and didn't post the topic. or a moderation system is used, so topics appear after they're approved. if this is the case i'm sorry for cross/double posting.

There is NO Amiga emulator.
You should also state that the GBA emulator isn't anywhere near perfect yet.

And the official Gamepark website is www.gp32.com (Korean, updated frequently)
and www.gp32.com/eng (English, hasn't been touched in months). GP32EU is also an official site, its just a big advert though.

Nice to see, that even though u quit coding, that you are still maing contributions
:D

Yeah, the gp32 needs more sites, more popularity.

Nice one :)

There is NO Amiga emulator.
You should also state that the GBA emulator isn't anywhere near perfect yet.

And the official Gamepark website is www.gp32.com (Korean, updated frequently)
and www.gp32.com/eng (English, hasn't been touched in months). GP32EU is also an official site, its just a big advert though.

GP32EU is actually unofficial.

Overclock capacity has not changed (noticably, at least) between the non-lit, FLU, BLU and BLU+ generations.

Definently a review worth linking the newcomers to, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Dozens of emulators, games and ports of popular games (Doom, Wolfenstein, Quake 1, ...) saw the light, and made the GP32 popular among the few who know abou it."

missed a t off about :)

gd article though!

thanks for the positive comments. i'll fix the wrong stuff asap... [some minutes ater] fixed :)

upcoming next: gp32 game/emu best of (i'm *starting* one, but earliest next weekend i think)

Back