Gp32 Article - Any Feedback?

no_skill

gp2x! bananas! mayhem! mayham!
Website
72dpiarmy.com
i've written an article for people interested in the gp32 and i wanted to know what you think about it.

the article is part of my new bloggish homepage: the gp32

there's a feedback link at the bottom of the text.

thanks in advance, i

Good article; covers just about everything I'd like to know as a potential GP32 owner. Maybe you could have included some more detailed info/stats about battery life and screen size and perhaps few more screenshots to illustrate graphical power, but otherwise I can't think of any glaring omissions. Nicely done!

BTW, any update on the progress of GPQuake? I still play Spout, especially when my battery is running low and I want a few more minutes of playtime :p

"The first GP32 had just a TFT (no light) and if you were lucky you found one that reached 133mhz."

If it was less than 133Mhz, it was faulty. It was the same before as it is now; at least 2/3 of everyone's GP32s could over-clock to varying degrees.

The difference nowadays is that it's almost unheard of for somebody to not be able to overclock, and some overclock very high (>180Mhz)

"Amiga, Commodore, C64, Spectrum, Wonderswan emus "

There is an Amiga emu for the GP32 :blink: That is a new one on me. See and everyone said it was impossible ;)

It's also very misleading to put the GBA emulstor in the emulators section.

<_<

Back