How Did You Found Out About The Gp32?

Oh great, He waits til the sun goes in then comments on the weather

Well, the sun looks like its up right now at your place, and it is probably a good day behind that fog or mist or drizzle or whtever the hell is making it all grey :)

bought mine when visiting hong kong in early-mid 2002 with a copy of dungeon and guarder. Couldnt believe how shoddy the game was and left it in it's box till i heard about emulation on it mid way through 2003. Now have a NLU, FLU, BLU+ and havent looked back since!

I remember I was browsing the internet back in late '03 when I suddenly remembered that I had never haerd anything more about the Wonderswan since I first found out about it, so I decided to look it up. I found a page about it on PlayAsia.com and decided to look at their other handhelds. That is how I found out about it. I bought a non-lit unit by after Christmas of that year, and was forced to hack together my own joystick fix because it would only go 2 directions. By March 2004 I had broken it. By August 2004, I had bought a BLU.

I think I saw it on liksang.com and then I quickly sold my Japanese Pearle Blue GBA SP and NEC 780 on ebay to buy one :D

I bought My Gp32 from GBAX.com because craig had the 166 version! It cost a lot to ship state side but it was worth it.

"best system ever"

Back