Gp32 Is Dead

Kai

Website
cuboard.proboards14.com
I have a FLU and it hasn't been used for a fair while. I just got some freshly charged NiMH 1300mAh 1.2v and whammed them in. When I turn on, I can flick the FLU on and off, but nothing comes up. Just a blank screen, not even the lovley little annoying Gp32 logo that normally appears.

HELP :(

Incidently, I forgot to say, I attatched the USB link to my computer, and it didn't recognise it. I have the original drivers but can't figure out how to install them. Also, when the USB is connected to the GP32, the FLU light won't work :(

Very frustrated. Very scared.

thats an easy problem, i had it the other day.
you just havs.to09YwsÐ ìûo°Ñ¾gÍ*DÔØ&
b‘µÔ&ÐM䀻ÊÿsÊ
uuqr(I®óŒs¼aôw{3­!W`ÍeMÝ=)¯x&ÉÌm0o·6
ÜwñøtÂÈ1ÄÐUIh¥/¶ì½¶ÜÂrJȊs
}Úä½ 4þ
´¦æp$sA]*³ÒRKc$_«á«®#wy†C¡Š€¯ óõþpÄ×5x¶”

†ã_'Aîø/Я*§xƒ]*Ä ŒÞ]bÑaoQ{8Òæ|TÁ½ÇŠ”5b/qAG[}Ó?Ý ,°MëX0¤è
Ô»3þ[E
Zqm_b)CHcÆÌóªe<’ìz‰ÎÅyÖeÀló×O$èÀJx¸çk(ñ¦Y¹
ÛïXJÎÅ5Þ¡3p÷ÿ§²T>íÓîý®_|#€‚ÿnxK\ؽ9
^¼.Ï,i
rÏÔÆÝ
q»¥y’qÀJ¡l7¥Ù>£ëÚdïc‡,t¸µS³‡yqõ(tm)ï¥s e;c¦z
õ­Iò¼ÍDç¥>c=Ós|7"©Íqß²î»cqE²y¿Œ
/.k²yk
ÆÃý"ïëö"wY»Mä¬!Od“«®ífYgyŒ1Պ:ɵüÙ

:huh: ?

(Might as well tell him to drop kick it out of a third floor window :p )

Not sure what's wrong. Are you hundred percent sure the batteries are charged? My 2100's just died for no apparent reason and refused to charge. If they are fine, then take the gp32 apart. Seriously. Just unscrew everything but don't yank the back cover off. Then check to see everything is ok then screw it back on. Once, my gp32 refused to read my smc. A quick unscrew and screw solved the problem. Nothing can go wrong if you don't yank the back cover off.

when translated it shows up as this:

09Ywso b Doos &? ppol (I 3! W`) &o6ccyess 1 chip Ihgong}j{hyeyl? s} 4$sA ] *_ #wy C? ? x$$ln #39; A? ] *chi] b 8 T Jen? 5b/qAG [}? ppal[ EZqm_B) CHc#? "^. ir ppas y q weyk k, ttes yq e; c crane D c=7" qcqE/.kchus " ; The wY it will suck,! Od? 1?: Tightly $$ln

Thanks evil_king - I had just fully charged four batterries, so I swapped them with the other two. It's working dandy now. thanks a helluva lot ;)

BIG SIGHS OF RELIEF!

Kai posted on Jul 6 2004 at 04:15 PM said:
Thanks evil_king - I had just fully charged four batterries, so I swapped them with the other two. It's working dandy now. thanks a helluva lot ;)

BIG SIGHS OF RELIEF!
\o/ hurray!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That's exactly what happened to me. charged four batteries and only two work. do you use a unichross charger?

PS: If those batteries won't charge then throw them away. There's no way to fix them once they stop working.

EDIT: What the hell are you lot talking about? How did all that crap relaate to gpengine? Hmmm?

evil_king posted on Jul 6 2004 at 09:03 PM said:
EDIT: What the hell are you lot talking about? How did all that crap relaate to gpengine? Hmmm?
Giffel worked on GPEngine with black.

@giffel: You plan on either releasing the source, or making savestates/SRAM saves work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back