Gp32 Mame 2.2 Released!

kingtiger44 said:
slaanesh said:
GP32 MAME 2.2 has been released!

GP32 MAME 2.2

If there are any issues, please let me know by replying or adding to this topic.

Highlights include sample sound support, Sega System 16 games, improved Z80 core (1942 and Jungle King now work) and lots of other improvements and fixes. See the webpage for details.

- Slaanesh

Does anyone know if there is a new version of mame for the Game Park 32 going to be released, the last version is 2.3 in October i believe but nothing since any ideas anyone.

slaanesh said:
chaos engineer said:
I got both the gp2x and the gp32 blu. Mame on the GP2X is without any doubt superior, more games are supported, better screen, faster and you can put the whole romset on a sd card. However, I do not know why: I prefer playing mame on the gp32. Btw thanks for your work Slaanesh
Thanks for your kind words.

I hope that you will enjoy v2.3 when it comes out - I've got some nice improvements!

I Love mame on Game Park 32 i have the latest version 2.3 it's great, any news on a newer version coming out?

Regards

Kingtiger44

If you read slaanesh`s post here, He says he should be releasing a new version of GP32 mame possibly in a few days.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
trooper said:
Rainbow Islands: "The game is sometimes called "Bubble Bobble 2". However, two other games --"Bubble Symphony: The Story of Bubble Bobble 2" and "Bubble Bobble 2"-- claim the same name. Rainbow Islands happens after Bubble Bobble. Bubble Symphony happens after Bubble Memories, which is called Bubble Bobble 3, so Bubble Symphony is really Bubble Bobble 4 or 5. Bubble Bobble 2 also happens after Bubble Memories, so it is either Bubble Bobble 4 or 5. Bubble Symphony's song titles, which refer to Bub and Bob as "Grandfather", are true, then Bubble Symphony is Bubble Bobble 5 and Bubble Bobble 2, which features Robby, the "son", is Bubble Bobble 4. But then again, the intro of Bubble Symphony refers to Bubby and Bobby as the children of Bub and Bob, so Bubble Symphony is Bubble Bobble 4".
What the hell !!! :D

I read days ago that Slaanesh is getting some annoying issues with his latest code for the GP32 (sound bug, etc), and he would leave the port for a time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back