holy Sh*t,

comes with a internet module and prepruduction of Little Wizzards

;) this guy most have worked for gamepark or somthing

why did they change though compact flash is better

holy Sh*t,

comes with a internet module and prepruduction of Little Wizzards

;) this guy most have worked for gamepark or somthing

why did they change though compact flash is better
I agree - I cannot fathom why they changed from CF... It is slower, but as it's only a "HDD", it doesn't really matter... And you COULD have used the Microdrive if they had done it right... Maybe an issue with battery usage?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't SMC's cheaper? Cheaper to buy, cheaper to produce? I seem to remember paying a lot for my 32mb CompactFlash card.

Amazing! the site shows no pictures and the links don't work at all! =\

But man, that does sound tempting (ALWAYS WANTED to get ahold of the prototype Gp32, I preferred that design to the new one)

SMC are slightly cheaper than compact flash- £2-3 less for equivalent size. But compact flash go up to four times the size, and I think that ends up as being cheaper per Mb

It's now an "invalid item".... (???)
Bah, ebay has been cracking down on any video game prototypes since a company (I forget who) complained a few months ago about a proto of something being sold. Now they take down every single prototype video game item. All the way back through the NES and Atari 2600. It's been a real pain in the ass to the game collecting community. Yes, it's technically missing property from whatever respective company, but come on. 99% of the time it's a complete non-issue to whatever company put together the proto decades ago. Atari actually even sold off prototypes that were lying around to early collectors who visited their headquarters in the 90s....

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: EBAY CAN KISS MY ASS... Prototypes bad? PFffffffft, why do they throw away or lock away half of the prototypes anyways? Once they make the final product prototypes are useless anyways! Ebay gets on my nerves.

I guess whichever company complained before had bought up some defunct companies IP before it ever got to market. Since the prototype represented pretty much everything they'd bought, you can see why they might want to stop it being sold on.

Prototypes often use lots of standard chips instead of custom ones, so they are ideal if you want to reverse engineer anything.

Looooooool :lol:

A prototype wich read the compactflash cards, yeeeaaaah ;)

:rolleyes:

In france, we say : "Mais bien sûr, et la marmotte, elle met le chocolat dans le papier d'alu" ;)

:lol:

Back