Gp32 spain emu competition

Sponge BoB

Custom member title
Website
Visit site
do we find out the winning emus tommorow? I think its beeen fithteen days since the competition ended. Does anyone know the dates of the spanish meetup?

I would imagine we'll never hear about the results of that competition.... it's probably Sony running it as part of their "eumlation coder" recruitment drive... ;-)

i consider it irrelevant, for the most part, as the coders are continuing work on their emulators and releasing them as they see fit anyway. which is good news.

so I take it that the only entries that haven't been released are fMAME and fNES32? I thought there were several entries that hadn't been released to the public???

Man, that's so disappointing... I was hoping that there would be a few more emu's being released for this competition....

I have now lost all faith in my gp32... <_<

this was from gp32spain.com: -
19/10/2003 - State of the aid of emulators.
For all those that you wonder yourselves how it is the subject of the aid of emulators, I am to the delay of the voting of one of the components of the jury. All other already they have made his votings and the aid is more or less determined.
If in a pair of days receipt the votings that lack, I will give by concluded the aid and I will not publish ganadors.

Does this mean that the emu's will probably not be released??

I will give by concluded the aid and I will not publish ganadors.

Nope. It's a problem of the translator that you have used. :D
I will announce the winners as soon I get hando's votes.

I am sorry i am the reason of delay but i was ill for near two weeks and had to lay in bed (and as you probably know i dont have internet acces at my home yet) :( I've already sent my votes to Anarchy so official results will probably be published asap.

Back