Gp32 Theatre Avi Problems

X90PNI

Still Fresh
Has anyone else experienced problems with the movies on GP32 Theatre ?

My FLU seems happy to play the shorter trailers & animations but when I try to load a movie such as White Zombie or Night Of The Living Dead it just freezes and I have to reset it.

I only use my GP for games & MP3's but I thought I'd download a couple of files out of curiosity. Am I supposed to convert them or something ?

X90PNI posted on Apr 7 2005 at 01:34 PM said:
Has anyone else experienced problems with the movies on GP32 Theatre ?

My FLU seems happy to play the shorter trailers & animations but when I try to load a movie such as White Zombie or Night Of The Living Dead it just freezes and I have to reset it.

I only use my GP for games & MP3's but I thought I'd download a couple of files out of curiosity. Am I supposed to convert them or something ?

Yeah, mine did that at first. try playing them at a slightly lower clock speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just changed speed to 100Mhz and waited for 5 minutes for Night Of The Living Dead to load, still no luck.

off topic, i can never get GPcinema to work, but the movies and such from GPtheatre work perfect on my pocketpc, i was enjoying night of the living dead last night.

I've given up on GPCinema, i'll just watch movies on the go with my pocket pc, lot less hastle.

You can get GPCinema to work via that windows-like interface loader (forgot the name for the moment). That's how I load GPcinema, because my FLU won't load it by itself. It plays all movies just fine though, just make sure you encode them properly and such.

Back