Gp32eu.com Online

Since when the hell was Snow White going to be finished. The demo of that game has been out for a very long time. I was under the assumption that Snow White had been cancelled/abandoned.

Hey,

Everyone should register on that site, it helps you locate more people with GP32s in your country, it also says what kinds of GP32s everyone has. Right now I counted 4 Canadians that are online that could be registered on that site!

Sorry for the "bad english".
Anybody can help us for the english and say us where are english prob ?

BOLD = Correction

GP32Eu.com is open ! - 20 Jun 2004
Now you can register your gp32 on this site !
Where do you leave ? What GP32 have you got (Blu, FLU..) ?
To know if your GP32 country's community is very active.. click here !!!

Where do you LIVE ? What GP32 have you got (Blu, FLU..) ?

By looking at Blue Angelo: Angels From The Shrine, envisaged on GP32, one thinks immediately of Shadow Of The Beast for esthetics. The principle, will be to him to direct two characters, the second being available once the finished play, who will have several capacities which will evolve/move with the wire of the levels. This title of action/aventure should thus fall under the line of the famous title of Psygnosis while including some elements RPG. Here for the hour some new images of this title which should leave at the summer of this year.

I just rewrote a bit of this one so I couldn't be arsed to use bold

By looking at Blue Angelo: Angels From The Shrine, envisaged on GP32, one thinks immediately of Shadow Of The Beast for aesthetics. The aim will be to control two seperate characters, the second being available once the game is finished, each will have different attributes, which will grow as you progress. This RPG/Action game is similar to the infamous Psygnosis, with the added RPG element. Here are some new images of the game, which will be released next Summer.

There are more spelling mistakes, and similar grammical problems

Back