Gp32X - 419 Killers

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Got a fairly straightforward 419 email today. Since I'm bored, got any replies?

Best one will be sent to the sender.

Here's the email:

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Etters, a devoted Christian. I have a foundation/Estate uncompleted {valued at GBP 2.1 million Pounds} and need you to help me finish it because of my health, Everything is available. Please contact me for more details. Private contact email: elizabethetters74@live.com thank you.

Dear Mrs. Elizabeth Etters,
I am also a devoted Christian, and am sorry to hear of your need.
Sadly my company, openXile Ltd., only donate to proven and worthwhile causes. Your condition of ill health must be proven by some means, an official medical record would do nicely - this must explain your condition and chance of recovery.
Once I recieve details of you ailment, I can go through with the transaction process. Your Estate will surely be completed with my donation of ~3 million pounds.

Unless I recieve this most vital information I am afraid I will not be able to help you.
My sincere regards,
Mr. Philip I Staker.
openXile Ltd.

May the Lord protect you.

+1 for the openXile sign. I reckon we can actually do that :) .
Not yet though, we'll ask her for it later on.

Edit: OK, change the company name to openXile. Later on we'll say that displaying herself with the company logo is a requirement of the donation.

I've seen these scam baiters, and I have a seriously hard time believing any of them. I mean, with all these stupid people that fall for scams flat out, why would anyone spend time chasing down a lead that actually wanted them to do something? If I were a scammer, sending out a million emails or so, surely one among them is offering to help no questions asked, why should I take pictures of myself doing stupid things for questionable returns?

This is why you are sat replying in a forum thread (not scamming) and they are having their photo taken with a shoe on their head: stupidity!

I love all your collective ideas (laughed my arse off at the shoe) and will get something drafted later on for your approval.

WizardStan said:
I've seen these scam baiters, and I have a seriously hard time believing any of them. I mean, with all these stupid people that fall for scams flat out, why would anyone spend time chasing down a lead that actually wanted them to do something? If I were a scammer, sending out a million emails or so, surely one among them is offering to help no questions asked, why should I take pictures of myself doing stupid things for questionable returns?
I dunno. Hopefully it's because people are getting smarter and not falling for scams flat-out anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an idea.. setup a web cam conference with them to wire the money across and then send the url for some dodgy p0rn giant dildos-while-you-watch; that way you're giving them the shaft (quite literally) and a rick roll at the same time.

Nova said:
I love all your collective ideas (laughed my arse off at the shoe) and will get something drafted later on for your approval.
Good plan.

I've currently got my own lad on a serperate email account. I'm gonna try and get him to hold a sign saying 'quote: gp32x' on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Draft:

Dear Mrs. Elizabeth Etters,
I am also a devoted Christian, and am sorry to hear of your need, however I may be able to help.
I am not sure how you got hold of my personal email account, but I am glad you did. I am the CEO of a tech news corporation; openXile Ltd. We are UK based and have both a website with large viewership and a 24 hour Television channel. Recently, we discovered that we had an excess of leftover money from our funders. Basically, if we do not spend this money before the end of the financial year we will not be given as much funding for the next year. Thus we started an ongoing search to find charities or causes with need to donate this excess money to anonymously.
However, we will only donate to proven and worthwhile causes, as I'm sure you understand. Your condition of ill health must be proven by some means, an official medical record would do nicely - this must explain your condition and chance of recovery. Also, a proof of identity, such as driving license or passport.

Once I receive details of your ailment, I can go through with the transaction process. Your Estate will surely be completed with our donation.

My sincere regards,
Mr. Philip I Staker.
openXile Ltd.

Are we go?

omg that link early on was great never laughed so hard im my life.... makes me wish i wasnt so careful with my email now :p

Back