Gpdoomv9 Doom64.wad

kneissl

Still Fresh
Website
kaboom.morebucks.org
am I missing something for how to get the doom64.wad to work? the gpdoom comes up saying there's no wad's found.. I put them in /game/doom , also tried /gpmm/doom
help?

i've had a similar problem, its my first time using xtra wads,

put doom2 wad in game\doom put doom64 in gpmm\doom folder, but when i go to doom it detects doom2 but not doom 64,

any ideas?

all the WADS go in GAMES\DOOM and the doom.fxe file is the only one to go in GPMM\DOOM

when you load doom it will detect any commercial game wads, and extra wads, just select from the initial menu

edit:beaten by a matter of seconds....

all the WADS go in GAMES\DOOM and the doom.fxe file is the only one to go in GPMM\DOOM

when you load doom it will detect any commercial game wads, and extra wads, just select from the initial menu

edit:beaten by a matter of seconds....
If you have Winds-Ups (or other like this) you can put gpdoomv9.fxe wherever you want but if you have the freelauncher you must put it in GPMM, not in GPMM/DOOM. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey drumaster why did it take you so long to sort doom64 wad out? Ive been playing it for ages cause i found it ages ago and it works perfectly. I even mentioned it ages ago.

Hey drumaster why did it take you so long to sort doom64 wad out? Ive been playing it for ages cause i found it ages ago and it works perfectly. I even mentioned it ages ago.
You're wrong, you couldn't have played Doom64 on your GP32 without modifying a WAD. ;)
The Doom64 WAD you know isn't this one at all.
You can't play yours on a GP32 because it's a very advanced 3D engine.
I replaced the levels by Requiem one to make it working on GP32 after having converting it into PWAD. ;)

And remaking all the menu texts, put gfx at the good place... modifying sounds are very long you know. ;)
Try to do it you'll see I'm right. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back