gpfight help

does it play the title animation then restart after it has shown this? If so I can probably tell you how to fix it:
All you need to do is create a folder "MISC" in the "GPFIGHT" folder, thats it, should get it to work :)

already a MISC folder and still samee pob when i press start on game on the gp32 menu it loads and the restarts aaaah i only have 3 days lft to dl!

I just got some money and wanted to test further games from joygp :)

GPCinema, plusha und kimchi work,

but GPFight doesn't, I get a crash screen from the multifirmware bios.
[ MISC Folder exists & I installed the zpk sucessfully with the original pc-link ]

It does only work with the 100% original bios ?

Would be stupid :eek: , then I have to buy a second GP32 If it gets realesed in Europe :) :(((( but really don't want this and it's 2 months :)

I really don't want to disgard the Multifirmware it's prefect for testing own and other progs..

:)) one final thing I didn't test, really to unzip the zpk, create the MISC folder and then copy the files ...
it works...
:blink:
:D

tuskenraider2k posted on Sep 15 2003 said:
It does only work with the 100% original bios ?

Would be stupid :eek: , then I have to buy a second GP32 If it gets realesed in Europe :) :(((( but really don't want this and it's 2 months :)

I really don't want to disgard the Multifirmware it's prefect for testing own and other progs..
Works with MultiFW here :rolleyes:
Anyways.. which PC-Link version did you use to install the game?
Some people didn't get it running if the game was installed using the
v1.2 or earlier but when installed with PC-Link v1.3 the game worked ok. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back