GP32 GPFM sources OR Help with Korean!

Makenai

Hi,

I have been searching around for the latest sources to the GPFM file manager without any success. I managed to get a hold of 1.2a version sources from The_Wub on IRC (thanks, man!) though I can't get MP3 playback to work correctly in that version of the precompiled app - whereas it works fine in 1.5a.. anyhow, it looks like this used to be posted on empee.daug.net - gone now. I managed to track it to its official homepage located at http://djraven.codns.com:8000/gpfm/main.html (autoforward from gpfm.vv.st) but I can't make heads from hangul on this page and can't seem to find a download link.. or anything else other than lots of BBS postings with no attachments.

Does anyone a) have 1.5a or better (I couldn't tell of 1.5b is out already or not) sources or B) help me figure out what is going on in those pages and where the sources might be obtained?

I plan on adding MP3 support to my little CD+G player eventually, and seeing some preexisting code would really help.

Thanks for any help or advice you can give.

If i recall correctly, the 1.2 version binary *.fxe worked for me with a mp3 file...

Back