GPGames version Ru

E

extremegamer

Why can you not win at Solitare? I was completely finished, i was putting all my cards from the bottom up to the top when i discovered, there were 2 cards that magically disappeared. Can't win when the cards disappear, and if i'm far into a game and i turn over the next card from the deck that is the game winning card..it disappears. Is this just bugs?? Will this be fixed in a next version? I have a screen shot but the batteries in my camera died and it looks like crap, i don't know how to post screen shots anyhow. And what the hell is GP ball? What is the point?

Hey, how did you install GPgames RU on your GP? I know that there is an .fxe, but there is also other crap you have to copy, right? Where do you put all the other stuff?

just copy everything into the gpmm folder, folders and all.

thanks for the info, I will have to try it. Sorry I have diverted your question, and sorry I can't be of any help. :(

yess i was playing solitaire last night + thought i was sure 2 win + then no where were the remaining cards hiding it just didn't make sense. I've either had a real lagre amount of bad luck + keep getting decks where i cant win or the game is just really really hard compared to pc solitaire :( though i still love playing it, its just the most addictive game ever though i would like a hearts game aswell :(

I've seen the disappearing card trick as well, and I haven't managed to win yet. Does anyone know what are the two options opposite the one or three card options ?

I play dealing 3 cards only, the other 2 options oposite of the 1 card or 3 card options are just scoring options, the top option is standard scoring, the second is Vegas scoring, even though it scores correctly, you can go through the deck as many times as you want, which is not Vegas style solitaire. I tried it again for like an hour after i posted, there were 3 games when i was almost finished and there were 2 cards missing, its like the game was not programmed using a full deck.

Play in the 1 card mode and tell me about.
Wave - no problem with the 1-card mode, managed to complete it a couple of times. A really great implementation of solitaire - hope you can sort out the 3-card mode. Thanks.
P.S. in the 3-card mode I used to play( i.e. with real deck of cards) the last 3,2 or 1 cards overturned could be used individually - anyone else played with his rule?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaarrrghhh - how comes I can't get this collection to work... I've installed it as it mentions above ---

:/gpmm/gpgames.fxe

:/gpmm/gpgames/gpgames.dat

and all the other direcories...

Any ideas?

<cheers>

Argon0

argon0, that should be ok

gpgames.fxe in gpmm
gpgames.dat in gpmm/gpgames
and the images, music, sound folders as subfolders to gpgames

<cool> Thanx, just deleted and put it back - works this time...

Solitaire & Mah Jong on GP32 - nice!

Back