Gph Quake

Rikku2000 said:
yep i know about cl_playdemo 1 dont know why when you hardcode in the config.cfg
set it will deleat i have to set it as a flag in v9 thanks for info :)

Yeah its strange with the Haptic i dont know why it sometimes not work but it work. hehe

Yeah the vispatch is an option to make some transparent okey maybe for lave its not
the best choice, lave must bi solid teleport and water are okey for it and now you
will understand, why i change the water and lava texture, it looks much better with.

For GSensor i give quake 4 new keys: Up=1, Left=2, Down=3, Right=4 so in conrols you
can setup the keys by your self and with 2 parameter you can setup sensifity.

I have edit the Touchscreen so i change the tochfields to Keys:
W, A, S, D. So if you want use it for View you can use "Alias Scripts"
for Quake.

my english so poor...

nice new additions! but for touch field keys W,A,S,D, the A key is already being used by a button on the caanoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
TV-OUT Support works (the framerate is a little bit slower, but great) !

Thanks a lot ! Rikku2000 for your nice work. :)

BaronVofortVonKermit said:
I can't get quake to work. I click on it in the menu, it goes to a black screen and then back to the Caanoo menu. I believe I need pak files, which I have downloaded but they havent made a difference. Any ideas?
Same problem here. :(
Edit: I got the right pak files and made it to work. Nice job. Thank you Rikku2000. ;)

Hey guys i add a new Option to Quake now its posible to change Quake textures by your self
if you dont like the Quake Conback you can replace by your self only need a .tga or .pcx file

Here an test Image for Quake:
BTnK36u75U5b.giffrEnDdGTwP8X.gif

Maps Textures can replace too.

Thanks for everything Rikku, I'm loving all these additions to the Quake engine. It definitely gives it different levels of enjoyment! Can these same enhancements be applied to Doom?

Thanks to Pickle for ZQuake so GPH Quake will change from nanoGL to GLES at next
time pickle say ZQuake dont crash so i change all to GLES stuff on GPH Quake i
thing it will have the same reason if not GPH Quake will change to ZQuake and i
will begin start mod ZQuake with all features that GPH Quake have.

Rikku2000 said:
Thanks to Pickle for ZQuake so GPH Quake will change from nanoGL to GLES at next
time pickle say ZQuake dont crash so i change all to GLES stuff on GPH Quake i
thing it will have the same reason if not GPH Quake will change to ZQuake and i
will begin start mod ZQuake with all features that GPH Quake have.

does this mean gph quake will have a better frame rate and less graphic problems?

GPH Quake v9 ~ Beta ~

Update News:
1. Some New code is done fix Multiplayer menu and add one
new Section as Serverlist fixed issus by searchservers.

2. Fixing Half-Life Maps support

3. No OPENGLES at now will comming soon works with both
GL(NanoGL, OPENGLES) drvier later.

4. Fixed music playback.

5. Fixed some bugs on engine.

hi rikku2000, when you think to release the new version of Quake GPH?

I seem to have the perennial problem of the game loading up to the demo and then resetting back to the main screen. I have both PAK0.PAK and PAK1.PAK files in the id1 folder. I have also tried putting the game at the root of the card as well as in my GAME folder. Any ideas?

EDIT: A fellow Caanoo user here helped me out (thank you!). It turns out there are different versions of the pak files and only a certain version works...

Back