Gposx Blu+ Compatible

mindstein

Still Fresh
Hello,
I found a link to a BLU+ compatible GPOSX on a thread at the gp32spain site.

The author of GPOSX posted this link to a fixed version.

GPOSX BLU+

I don't know what the app posting rules are but mabye the site admin could add this fixed version to the Application archive.

Can somebody explain to me how you place everything in the correct folders (And just generally use the whole program), I don't understand.

----Man, I am such a n00b---

Can somebody explain to me how you place everything in the correct folders (And just generally use the whole program), I don't understand.

I am a noob also, but we all have to start somewhere.

I would go the the download section here and go to applications/launchers and get the non blu version. It will have the config file and the readMe file that explains how to get it to work.

Just put the .fxe in your gpmm folder and I HAD TO PUT THE .cfg FILE IN THE GPSYS FOLDER for it to work. I don't know if this is normal or just for the BLU+
If you have a BLU+ then replace the .fxe with the one on the spain site.

Then launch it and to configure it it is simple. just hit "select" and the directory pulls up.
just select anything you want to add to the "start bar launcher" on the bottom and instead of pushing a to launch it, push "B" and a you get a popup window. Select the catagory you want to add it to and push "A" then select the spot where you want to add it to and push "A" again.
Done
Push "B" to close the window go to the next thing you want to add and repeat.

Play with it, it's simple to figure out.

Also as far as the folders on the SMC go. Put mp3 in "mp3" Put movies in "movies"
I put everything else in the GPMM folder. I have found that occasionaly a .cfg or .ini file will need to go in the GPSYS folder.

Usualy the "readMe" file will tell you what you need to know.
If not ask on the boards. that is what I did. Remember to search first.

Last edited by a moderator:
This os seems to have its own file viewer eg: bmp/ini/txt but they must be in seprate programs or something the bar of death comes up when attempting to view , also wernt able to add shortcuts or whatever to it.......

Steve

I am a noob also, but we all have to start somewhere.

I would go the the download section here and go to applications/launchers and get the non blu version. It will have the config file and the readMe file that explains how to get it to work.

Just put the .fxe in your gpmm folder and I HAD TO PUT THE .cfg FILE IN THE GPSYS FOLDER for it to work. I don't know if this is normal or just for the BLU+
If you have a BLU+ then replace the .fxe with the one on the spain site.

Then launch it and to configure it it is simple. just hit "select" and the directory pulls up.
just select anything you want to add to the "start bar launcher" on the bottom and instead of pushing a to launch it, push "B" and a you get a popup window. Select the catagory you want to add it to and push "A" then select the spot where you want to add it to and push "A" again.
Done
Push "B" to close the window go to the next thing you want to add and repeat.

Play with it, it's simple to figure out.

Also as far as the folders on the SMC go. Put mp3 in "mp3" Put movies in "movies"
I put everything else in the GPMM folder. I have found that occasionaly a .cfg or .ini file will need to go in the GPSYS folder.

Usualy the "readMe" file will tell you what you need to know.
If not ask on the boards. that is what I did. Remember to search first.
Thanks for that.
I didn't see it written in the readme an knind had no Idea how to use it ...

B) I'm can't wait for gpdesktop to come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Do you know how to change the background in Gposx06F ?

I put my gposx.bmp file (320x240) in gp:/gpsys but it doesn't make any change!

Back