What Will Happen With Emus If I Bought A Blu+

renejr902

Website
Visit site
What will happen with emus if i bought a Blu+

i mostly use : Ljnes 0.4 and 0.3, sms32 (not the fsms32), Drmd and fbg32 preview day.

Which of my emus work perfectly with a blu+

i read something about fenix runtime that can help ? is it true ? or i misunderstand.

i heard that blu+ has strange lines with older emulators.

Thanks for answer.

i tried to buy a Blu normal , but its not easy. Unfortunately i dont speak spanish and a few gp32 blu seem available in spain: ebay spain or gp32spain forum. even this web site sell the blu for 29 eur or gbp im not sure: http://www.virginplay.es/paginas/juego.php?Cod=589&Juego=GP32%20BLU&PHPSESSID=92a0efe145b5b0c01fe30ce5ff9cdb4a

Edit: HAHA the shipping cost are 70 Eur . cant believe that. 30 eur for the console and 70 eur for shipping LOL

That is Euro's and it works out to $42 USD and that is a pretty good deal for a new blu.

As for the emulators, I suggest you go to the archive and check out the newest version and read the readme file for information on blu or blu+ compatibility.

Chris

if a emulator readme dont mention anything about the blu+

What can happen when i tried the emulator ?

note: ljnes and sms32 dont tell anything about the blu+, so i dont know if they will work

Apps that don't work on Blu+ will have a large white bar on the screen... effectively making them unusable. I've just had a look on my blu+ and I have the following installed and working okay:

LittleJohn 0.4
fZX32 (xmas)
fGB32 (f-day)
DrMD v3
DrSMS Beta 1

John

Hi! i want to know if sms32 ( a old sega master and gamegear emu) work correclty in Pan view with your gp32 blu+.

if possible try littlejohn 0.3, i use a modded littlejohn ver 0.3 that goes to 180mhz. so i will mod my gp32 blu when i bought it.

thanks a lot. only do it if you have time. and thanks for previews answers. it help me a lot.

note: i played with 4 emulator:

-DrMD v3 - Fgb32 (f-day) - littlejohn 0.3 and sms32
these the only emulators i play. so after that i can buy a blu+ :)

thanks a lot johncross85

COOL. you helped me a lot !!! really a lot !!!

thanks 0ne million time.

in that case i can buy a blu+ if i dont find a normal blu.

THANKS AGAIN

he told me the sms32 emu and littlejohn 0.3 work on blu+

Back