GPScumm Help

Tidus

Is there somebody to explain me (maybe again, or show me where I can find this information) how I can make Monkey Island cd rom version run with sound on my Scumm GP...

You can't at the moment. All music is cd-audio, and since gpscumm doesn't support ogg or mp3 yet, you'll just have to wait.

r there any scumm games with voices in game which can be played? i mean if the voice file would be less 128mb.
so, would dott work if the sound file would be less than 128mb?

You can't at the moment. All music is cd-audio, and since gpscumm doesn't support ogg or mp3 yet, you'll just have to wait.
oh... then I missunderstood... I thought the 3c version can do that...
but according to what I read DJWillis is still working on the ogg support, right?

[I give all my courage to him in this post coz GPScumm is so great & if he can make it reach the perfect point then it would be amazing for us , fan of his work (without forgetting phOx of course ;p]

r there any scumm games with voices in game which can be played? i mean if the voice file would be less 128mb.
so, would dott work if the sound file would be less than 128mb?

Hummmm I currently got Monkey Island 1 with every audio files converted in ogg which suits perfectly in a small SMC (it's only about 40 Mo), then LOOM which is about the same (40) & DOTT which is abit more (something like 60 Mo :)
so yes voice are definitly possible one day on our GP32 ;)
Pray with me to get some news from DJWillis & his new release about GPScumm soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back