Gpsp On Psp Lite

You need custom firmware on your PSP. If you have, make sure you've put the files in the correct folder. You can set the homebrew folder in the recovery menu. Per default, it's the GAMExxx folder with the firmware version replacing the xxx, but you can set it to GAME. Sony official demo's don't work when you set the homebrew folder to GAME.

So: If you didn't change the homebrew folder in the recovery menu and say your custom firmware version is 3.80, you should put the gpsp folder in \PSP\GAME380. If your custom firmware is 5.00, you should use \PSP\GAME5xx

If you changed your homebrew folder, you can either use \PSP\GAME or \PSP\GAME5xx (for 5.00 firmware, change accordingly for other versions).

The best way to find out about the folder is to format the memorystick in the PSP. This will create all necessary folders. Just browse to \PSP and use the GAMExxx folder, since that always works regardless of the recovery menu settings.

I should have been more clear :)

I have a 5.00 M33-3 FW. and my game folder is set to 5.XX kernel..
I also have the right bios for gpSP and when I try to start it in the GAME5XX folder it still give
me the same error.

Do somone have a clue on how to make it works ?

Thanks a lot for the information,
paxl13

paxl13 said:
Witch is impossible under a Slim psp ! :S

Dammit !

paxl13

Mods have been made to make gpsp compatible with 2.71+ homebrew, so it runs on the slim as well. I haven't used in times, so I'm not sure about which mod is the best to take, but you could check this.

Btw. Exophase, who's also on this board, is the original author of gpsp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back