gpSP

prplehz

Still Fresh
Does anyone know how to adjust the volume in gba psp for gp2x? on the f200 it is way too loud. But on the f100 it is at least bareable. But there must be a way of turning it down. I have tried the volume buttons to no avail obviously. Not even lowering the volume in gmenu2x helped. Thanks in advance..

prplehz said:
Does anyone know how to adjust the volume in gba psp for gp2x? on the f200 it is way too loud. But on the f100 it is at least bareable. But there must be a way of turning it down. I have tried the volume buttons to no avail obviously. Not even lowering the volume in gmenu2x helped. Thanks in advance..
It's working, it just takes many many presses to get it down. Also, it is called gpSP. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Metalwario64 said:
prplehz said:
It's working, it just takes many many presses to get it down. Also, it is called gpSP. ;)

Thanks, You weren't kidding you really do need to keep pressing it. But it indeed does go down :) Even the lowest volume isn't very low though, atleast on an f200. I am sure it is fine on the f100 since it has sound that is slightly softer than the f200.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back