Gpsp + F200

b._.o._.b

I've tried some gba games yesterday with the latest gpSP version from Notaz. http://archive.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,5,2114

It was impossible for me to adjust volume. Maybe I am missing something obvious, but I tried to change volume in game and in menu without success.
Also I've tried Chessmaster for gba and I miss one graphical layer. The menu isn;t visible.

Could this be F200 related issues? Unfortunately I don't have a F100 present to test right now..

I have used the Configure Gamepad Input option in the menu and reassigned the A and Y button (they had function "nothing". So it is possible now to increase and decrease volume.

Still didn't solve the 'graphical layer issue' in Chessmaster.

zacaj said:
Did you try just pressing over and over?

Well, after I changed the button lay out, I noticed it took *a lot* of clicks to adjust the volume.
The default volume of gpSP is screaming loud on the F200 and changing it to a comfortable volume (that is the lowest) takes a huge amount of clicks. That was the reason I thought my volume button didn't work. It does work I just need to press the volume button 50 times.
Volume case closed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back