Gpx2 Developer Fansite

pea

developer
Website
www.projectitis.com
Hi all,

What do you think of my gpx2 site design (nothing else there yet)? In the tradition of other sites popping up, I have used cues from the original gpx2 site :p

I am thinking of listing all developers and their programs in a database which can be submitted by anyone, and hosting developer projects (screenshots, code, blog) for anyone who wants (gpx2 related) - thoughts?

EDIT: Stupid me. Linky:
http://www.pea.co.nz/gp2x/

Pretty cool. But 2 things:

1) That GP2X in the corner is a prototype, would be better if you could use the more final design. Othewise very nice.

2) I've looked at your site in the past and I think you're pretty talented, so I'd really like to see you working on a GP2X game moreso than on a site. ;) But I guess you can do both. Heh.

hehe :) Yeah me too, but I have the problem where I have too many hobbies, so I like to do a bit of everything :). I like the fact that I will be getting in early in the lifecycle of the gpx2, so there is a good chance I will actually release stuff :)

I realise its a prototype, but it looks cool :). If the release model is too different I will use an updated image...

pea posted on Sep 30 2005 at 03:43 AM said:
Hi all,

What do you think of my gpx2 site design (nothing else there yet)? In the tradition of other sites popping up, I have used cues from the original gpx2 site  :p

I am thinking of listing all developers and their programs in a database which can be submitted by anyone, and hosting developer projects (screenshots, code, blog) for anyone who wants (gpx2 related) - thoughts?

EDIT: Stupid me.  Linky:
http://www.pea.co.nz/gp2x/

The site looks nice. But isn't the same thing accomplished here? There is the file archive, news forums etc here. It may not be as slick here as your site but updating always and keeping site up to date will be alot of work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Competition in any scene makes the webmasters of that scene work harder to ensure their site stays up todate and that the news is delivered to the mainpage quick.

So its good to have more than a couple of GP2x resources.

Hum, would not erasing any mention of pea's site from gp32x.de make your life alot easier?

Join the Not All That Well Luminated Side....

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
this site looks like a good idea.

what about cooperating with gp32x / gp2x.de /gbax (hando / evildragon / craigx) to make this the #1 resource for gp2x developers.

btw: wiki!

it's an awesome way to share new information fast and accessible for all.

Back