Greed Corp won't install

pmprog

DNF (Did Not Finish)
Just got Greed Corp off the Humble Bundle. I love this game, and don't play it enough on my PC; so I thought I'd get the Android version and run in on the Pandora.

However, when I try and install it using the Gingerbread PND, it just says "Application not installed". How can I tell why it's not installing, and is there a way around it?

Cheers

More specifically what you can do is un-mount the second SD card(not the one with the Android PND on it) in the android settings then install the game and then remount the SD card..

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers, I'll give it a try. I might have messed up a bit though, because the first time I launched Android, I didn't realise the PND was on the right SD card, and because that card had two partitions, the second partition was used for the "SD card". Though I might be able to just unmount that partition.

Wait... If I unmount the SD card, then I won't be able to access the APK to install it. The file browser won't let me copy the file from the SD card on the device area

Oh it's not through the play store..

May be able to move the apk file to the android filesystem through ftp or dropbox or what not.

Nope, downloaded the APK from the Humble Bundle.

Anyway, I used Sudo to copy it to the Appdata, and managed to find it through there. Installed, going to try it properly later

Thanks

Back